Is it spring or winter at the moment? All I know is there is fresh POW up the hills! So with summer knocking on our doors (some time???) we have some sweet offerings.
* Be disciplined. Always start the day by making your bed
* Have a goal, whether it be to lose weight or complete an event. Without one, you have nothing to strive for
* If the challenge seems impossible, break it down into smaller chunks
* Take care of your mind — meditate daily.
* Get back to nature. Everyone needs to switch off and experience silence and solitude
* Spend five to 10 minutes a day reading a book or listening to a podcast that reinforces positivity
* Have some “dream time”, research something you want to do.
With the festive season around the corner and summer knocking on our doors, mother nature has been turning-on some 'cracker' training weather!
The crew have been throwing down some get sessions & getting their sweat on.
Lads it is awesome to see your commitment to a healthier life.
We've started to mix up the training seshs even more, progressing from more conventional circuits, to boxercise into bike/run circuits...
With summer kissing us on the lips, the training will continue to diversify to compliment our mountain surrounds.
We are super excited to announce a "short & snappy" camp to lead us into the Christmas shenanigans.
We cater for everyone...age, current fitness ~ we will progress your fitness goals by training hard & having fun doing it!
Take the plunge & commit to your fitness.
fitness, yoga, goals & nutrition....Are we missing twerking????
I don't know if I can really add much more other than....ladies, tell the guys in your life about
"men's mtn fit bootcamp"
25 Oct-24 Nov
Blokes...we will hit the fitness up, have a few laughs and perhaps a social few beers along the way....once the sun is above the yardarm...
We are a collective of adventurers that love what we do.